We are hiring a Marketing Executive – apply now!
Written by Luke Glassford
As we continue to grow our team, we are on the look-out for a talented and hard-working Marketing Executive.
This is not an ordinary Marketing Executive role - this role has uncapped development opportunities with the chance to play an integral part in the business, with responsibilities for overall delivery of client work.
In this varied and key role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the sales and marketing strategies for both Gambit Partners and the clients of Gambit Partners.
Using consumer insight and knowledge of market trends, you will be able to develop and execute the Marketing strategy to achieve our business objectives. Your duties will also include creating content to raise brand awareness, leading on creative activities, driving the online marketing strategy and taking a leading role in the income generation activities of the team.
The role will be focused on working with clients in the Startup, Scale-up, Insurtech and SME space.
- Responsible for the overall development and implementation of marketing plans for our clients
- Implement and develop ideas and strategies to drive online traffic, and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion with the goal being to deliver growth to our clients
- Develop the social media presence and execution for clients including the planning, design and schedule of a content strategy across LinkedIn, Twitter ad Facebook to maximise audience engagement for our clients
- Working with the Gambit Partners team to deliver on the vision and journey created for their clients
- Confidently holding regular development meetings with clients, documenting and tracking actions and steps required to deliver for our clients
- Deliver and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels utilising tools and techniques as appropriate including:
- E-mail marketing
- Paid search
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Work with the Marketing team to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimised and consistent with the brand and tone of voice of our clients
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of projects
- Innovative and creative thinking skills, and the ability to initiate and manage projects
- Someone who is proactive and creative with proven project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of websites, digital channels and lead generation
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet agreed deadlines
- An understanding and appreciation of all matters in regulatory Compliance within Marketing
- Proven track record managing multi-channel creative campaigns
- Wants to own their own area and have accountability, being the person others come to for updates and how the projects are tracking against agreed deliverables and dates
Have experience with/familiarity with:
- Google Analytics
- Basic SEO
- Social Media (organic and paid)
- Email marketing tools
- Social media scheduling tools
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary (to be discussed)
- Minimum of 27 days holiday + bank holiday, with additional opportunities for paid time off (pro rata from Jan-Dec)
- Pension Scheme – post probation, eligibility to join the group pension scheme, totalling 9% with an employer pension contribution of 6% and employee contribution on a salary sacrifice basis provided you contribute at least 3%
- Multiple opportunities for Bonuses
This role is predominantly home-based with requirements to travel for meetings/client visits/events occasionally.
Are you maximising the potential of your client testimonials? If not, you might be overlooking a powerful tool that can…
Ecommerce SEO is the process of optimising an online shop to improve its ranking positions in search engines like Google.…
TESTIMONIAL: How Gambit Partners Supported Sense Risk to Deliver Their New Insurance “HealthCheck” Platform and Social Media Strategy
At Gambit Partners, we take pride in our role supporting businesses that are looking to build and strengthen their online…
Marketing Director at Gambit Partners